Annex_1_-_biographical_note_of_Mr_Preston.pdf (RAPORT BIEŻĄCY)
|KOMISJA NADZORU FINANSOWEGO|
|Raport bieżący nr||32||/||2020|
|Skrócona nazwa emitenta|
|WORK SERVICE S.A.|
|Delegating the Vice-Chairman of the Supervisory Board to temporarily perform the duties of a Member of the Management Board|
| Art. 56 ust. 1 pkt 2 Ustawy o ofercie - informacje bieżące i okresowe
| The Management Board of Work Service S.A. (hereinafter referred to as: Issuer or Company) hereby informs that he Company has received information today that the Issuer's Supervisory Board adopted a resolution pursuant to § 16 section 2 letter c) the Company's Articles of Association, regarding the delegation of the Vice-President of the Supervisory Board - Mr. Marcus Preston to perform the duties of a Member of the Company's Management Board from May 21, 2020 for a period of one month.
Mr. Marcus Preston declared that he does not know any circumstances that his appointment as a member of the Management Board of Work Service S.A. would violate the law or the Company's Articles of Association.
In particular, Mr. Marcus Preston:
1) has full legal capacity;
2) has not been penalized for the offences referred to in the provisions of Chapters XXXIII - XXXVII of the Penal Code and Articles 585, 587, 590, 591 of the Commercial Companies Code;
3) is not involved in activities competitive to the Company as well as she does not participate in a competing company as partner of a civil law partnership or a partnership or as a member of a competitive body of a capital company or member of the governing body of any competitive legal person;
4) is not entered in the Register of Insolvent Debtors maintained pursuant to the provisions of the Act of 20th August 1997 of the National Court Register _consolidated text: Dz.U. z 2017 r. poz. 700, as amended_.
5) does not perform the function or hold the position as referred to in Article 1 and Article 2 of the Act of 21st August 1997 on the reduction of economic activity by the people who perform public functions.
A biographical note constitutes an attachment to this report.
Annex 1 - biographical note of Mr Preston.
- article 56 section 1 item 2 of the Act on Public Offering, Conditions Governing the Introduction of Financial Instruments to Organised Trading and Public Companies (Dz.U. no 185, item 1439 of 2009 as amended);
- § 10 in connection with § 5 section 1 item 5) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance dated 19th February 2009, on current and periodic information submitted by issuers of securities and conditions for recognizing as equivalent information required by laws of non-member state.
Iwona Szmitkowska – President of the Management Board
Jarosław Dymitruk – Vice-president of the Management Board
|Annex 1 - biographical note of Mr Preston.pdfAnnex 1 - biographical note of Mr Preston.pdf||Annex 1 - biographical note of Mr Preston|
|MESSAGE (ENGLISH VERSION)|
|PODPISY OSÓB REPREZENTUJĄCYCH SPÓŁKĘ|
|Data||Imię i Nazwisko||Stanowisko/Funkcja||Podpis|
|2020-05-25||Iwona Szmitkowska||President of the Management Board|
|2020-05-25||Jarosław Dymitruk||Vice-president of the Management Board|