AGM_2021.7z (RAPORT BIEŻĄCY)
|KOMISJA NADZORU FINANSOWEGO|
|Raport bieżący nr||220||/||2021|
|Skrócona nazwa emitenta|
|AUGA GROUP AB|
|Decisions of the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of AUGA group, AB which Took Place on 30th April 2021|
| The Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of AUGA group, AB (legal entity code 126264360, address: Konstitucijos ave. 21C, Vilnius; Company) took place on 30 April 2021, the shareholders attending the meeting held 176,136,412 shares, which entitled them to 176,136,412 votes (i.e. 77,45% of votes granted by all shares of the Company.
The following decisions have been taken at the General Meeting of Shareholders:
1. Consolidated annual report of the Company for the year 2020 and Auditor’s report
Taken for the information.
2. Approval of consolidated and separate annual financial statements of the Company for the year 2020
To approve consolidated and separate annual financial statements for the year 2020.
3. Approval of the profit (loss) allocation of the Company for the year 2020
To distribute the Company‘s profit in the total sum of EUR 11,088,936 available for appropriation, as follows:
1. Non-allocated profit (loss) of the previous year at the end of the financial year as of 31 December 2020 6,701,288
2. Net profit (loss) for the financial year 4,140,648
3. Profit (loss) for the reporting financial year not recognized in the profit and loss account -
4. Share based payment for employees’ expenses accounted in the profit and loss account 247,000
5. Shareholders' contribution against losses -
6. Portion of the reserve of tangible fixed assets -
7. Profit (loss) for allocation (1+2+3+4+5+6) 11,088,936
8. Allocation of profit to compulsory reserve 207,032
9. Allocation of profit to reserve for granting of shares 493,000
10. Allocation of profit to other reserves -
11. Allocation of profit to dividends -
12. Allocation of profit to tantièmes -
13. Non-allocated profit (loss) at the end of the reporting year carried forward to next financial year (7-8-9-10-11-12) 10,388,904
4. Appointment of the auditor to audit consolidated financial statements of the Company for the year 2021 and approval of auditor’s remuneration
To appoint UAB PricewaterhouseCoopers (code: 111473315) as the Company‘s audit enterprise to perform the audit of the Consolidated and Separate Financial Statements for the 2021 financial year. To authorize the Company‘s General manager to conclude the agreement for audit services, establishing the payment for services as agreed between the parties but in any case, not more than EUR 60,000 (sixty thousand) (VAT excluded) per year for the audit of the Company‘s Consolidated and Separate Financial Statements.
5. Approval of new wording of the Articles of Association of the Company
To amend Articles of Association of the Company by:
a. To supplement Article 7.13 of the Articles of Association of the Company with: “The quorum for meetings of the Board shall be calculated from the members of the Board in office”.
b. To supplement Article 7.18 Articles of Association of the Company with: “In case of unpredictable circumstances, the Board has the right to change the date of General Meeting of Shareholders convened by the Board or cancel the General Meeting of Shareholders convened by the Board.”
c. few other amendments to implement best corporate governance practices, as per the draft of new wording of the Articles of Association provided for approval.
To approve the new wording of the Articles of Association of the Company as per the attached draft. Authorize and instruct the general manager to have such new wording of the Articles of Association registered with the Register of Legal Persons.
6. Election of the Board
a.To recall members of the Board of the Company on the grounds of the expiry of the term of office of the Board;
b.To elect new members of the Board of the Company:
7. Approval of the remuneration for newly elected members of the board
To approve the following remuneration for the newly elected board members for one tenure:
a. EUR 1,900 (before taxes) for members of the Management Board and EUR 2,500 (before taxes) for the chairman of the Management Board per one board meeting, which includes preparation for the meeting, travel time to/from the meeting, attending the meeting, follow-up questions and closure work related to the meeting. Should there be more than 12 board meetings in 12 months, the indicated remuneration is to be paid for each meeting. Should there be less than 12 meetings per 12 consecutive months, board member will nonetheless receive remuneration for 12 meetings per 12 months. Remuneration shall not be paid for the decisions made in writing or any other way in between the meetings nor for meetings which the board member did not attend;
b. For board members living abroad – compensation of travel and accommodation costs for/during attendance of the board meeting – not exceeding EUR 500 + VAT (Lithuanian tariff) in respect to one board meeting in which he/she participated; if the board member participates in a meeting via communication/IT measures (not physically traveling to Lithuania), travel costs compensation shall not be paid for such participation.
8. Provision of the Strategy implementation report.
Taken for information.
1. Independent Auditor’s Report, Consolidated Annual Report and Consolidated and Separate Financial Statements for the Year Ended 31 December 2020
2. Confirmation of responsible persons
3. New wording of the Articles of Association of the Company
4. Strategy implementation report
+370 5 233 5340
|AGM 2021.7zAGM 2021.7z||AUGA group AB AGM|
|MESSAGE (ENGLISH VERSION)|
|PODPISY OSÓB REPREZENTUJĄCYCH SPÓŁKĘ|
|Data||Imię i Nazwisko||Stanowisko/Funkcja||Podpis|