Attachment_no_1_-_content_of_draft_resolutions_adopted_and_not_adopted_by_the_EGM_on_7_May_2019.pdf (RAPORT BIEŻĄCY)
|KOMISJA NADZORU FINANSOWEGO|
|Raport bieżący nr||47||/||2019||K|
|Skrócona nazwa emitenta|
|WORK SERVICE S.A.|
|Correction of the current report 47/2019 on the content of resolutions voted on by the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders held on 7 May 2019|
| Art. 56 ust. 1 pkt 2 Ustawy o ofercie - informacje bieżące i okresowe
| Management Board of Work Service S.A. ("Company") informs that in the content of current report No. 47/2019 published on 7 May 2019 concerning resolutions subject to voting at the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company on 7 May 2019. ("Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders") a technical error occurred, consisting in an erroneous omission of part of the Report and, in attachment no. 1 to the Report, two resolutions of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders, i.e. (i) Resolution no. 11/2019 of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of Work Service S.A. of 7 May 2019 on the subject of appointment of a new member of the Supervisory Board of the Company, (ii) Resolution no. 12/2019 of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of Work Service S.A. of 7 May 2019 on the subject of covering the costs of convening and holding the Extraordinary General Meeting ("Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders Resolutions").
Therefore, the Company corrects the Report in this respect by:
1) supplementing the Report with the missing text in the wording:
The Extraordinary General Meeting removed items 6 and 8 from the planned agenda.
The Extraordinary General Meeting dismissed Pangiotis Sofianos, Everett Kamin and Krzysztof Kaczmarczyk from the Supervisory Board.
The Extraordinary General Meeting appointed Maciej Witucki to the Supervisory Board, entrusting him with the function of the Chairman of the Supervisory Board and as members of the Supervisory Board of Pangiotis Sofianos, Paweł Ruk, Tomasz Bujak and Piotr Żeglen. Biographical notes of the appointed members of the Supervisory Board constitute attachments to current reports no. 40/2019, 41/2019 and 42/2019.
1. the content of the resolutions subject to voting at the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company on 7 May 2019
- Article 56(1)(2) of the Act of 29 July 2005 on Public Offering, Conditions Governing the Introduction of Financial Instruments to Organised Trading, and Public Companies;
- § 19(1) 6) the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 29 March 2018 on current and periodic information provided by issuers of securities and on conditions under which information required by legal regulations of a non-member state may be recognised as equivalent.
Iwona Szmitkowska – President of the Management Board
Paul Christodoulou – Vice President of the Management Board”;
2) supplement Attachment No. 1 to the Report with the missing content of the Resolutions of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders.
The Appendix no. 1 in the version corrected in the above scope constitute attachments to this report.
|Attachment no 1 - content of draft resolutions adopted and not adopted by the EGM on 7 May 2019.pdfAttachment no 1 - content of draft resolutions adopted and not adopted by the EGM on 7 May 2019.pdf||text of resolutions|
|MESSAGE (ENGLISH VERSION)|
|PODPISY OSÓB REPREZENTUJĄCYCH SPÓŁKĘ|
|Data||Imię i Nazwisko||Stanowisko/Funkcja||Podpis|
|2019-05-22||Iwona Szmitkowska||Prrezes Zarzadu|
|2019-05-22||Paul Christodoulou||Wiceprezes Zarządu|