|POLISH FINANCIAL SUPERVISION AUTHORITY|
|UNI - EN REPORT No||47||/||2019|
|Date of issue:||2019-12-06|
|Short name of the issuer|
|Acquisition of treasury shares|
|Official market - legal basis|
|Unofficial market - legal basis|
|Contents of the report:|
| With a reference to the public notice from 28 July 2017, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 29 November 2019 up to and including 5 December 2019. Krka acquired 15,123 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 1,067,306 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 29 November 2019: 3,451 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 70.05,
- on 2 December 2019: 4,346 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 70.36,
- on 3 December 2019: 1,696 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 70.28,
- on 4 December 2019: 1,238 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 70.56 and
- on 5 December 2019: 4,392 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 71.32.
SKB d.d., NLB d.d. and Ilirika d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,171.275 representing 3.572% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,186,398 representing 3.618% of all shares issued.
|KRKA, TOVARNA ZDRAVIL D.D.|
|(fullname of the issuer)|
|(short name of the issuer)|| (sector according to clasification
of the WSE in Warsow)
|+386 7 331 21 11||+386 7 332 15 37|
|SIGNATURE OF PERSONS REPRESENTING THE COMPANY|
|Date||Name||Position / Function||Signature|
|2019-12-06||Jože Colarič||President of the Management Board|
Źródło: GPW - komunikaty spółek (ESPI)