|POLISH FINANCIAL SUPERVISION AUTHORITY|
|UNI - EN REPORT No||45||/||2019|
|Date of issue:||2019-11-29|
|Short name of the issuer|
|Acquisition of treasury shares|
|Official market - legal basis|
|Unofficial market - legal basis|
|Contents of the report:|
| transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 21 November 2019 up to and including 28 November 2019. Krka acquired 18,422 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 1,303,824 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 21 November 2019: 3,000 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 70.20,
- on 22 November 2019: 1,741 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 71.99,
- on 25 November 2019: 4,222 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 71.60,
- on 26 November 2019: 3,029 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 70.95,
- on 27 November 2019: 2,208 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 70.40 and
- on 28 November 2019: 4,222 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 69.92.
SKB d.d., NLB d.d. and Ilirika d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,152.853 representing 3.515% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,171,275 representing 3.572% of all shares issued.
|KRKA, TOVARNA ZDRAVIL D.D.|
|(fullname of the issuer)|
|(short name of the issuer)|| (sector according to clasification
of the WSE in Warsow)
|+386 7 331 21 11||+386 7 332 15 37|
|SIGNATURE OF PERSONS REPRESENTING THE COMPANY|
|Date||Name||Position / Function||Signature|
|2019-11-29||Jože Colarič||President of the Management Board|
Źródło: GPW - komunikaty spółek (ESPI)