Forum Chwilówki +Dodaj wątek

fuuny fake drivers licence stories

1. what_the_crap 
Working the door and two obviously underage girls come up. They give me their ID’s.
“Are you two friends?”
“Best Friends!”
I look at one girl and ask, “What’s your friends name.” They looked at each other and left.
 2. DoctorSausage 
Girl I vaguely knew from around came into a local bar when I was 18. I recognized because she’s around the same age as my younger brother. She was at most 15 (drinking age in my country is 18) at the time and trying to buy a double vodka and coke. So I ask her for drivers license, and surprise, surprise, she has one. Hands it to me for a look and I see that it’s not even a fake, it’s the ID of a girl about 4 years older than her, who I also know. “This is not your ID” “Yes it is” “I know girl’s name very well” “Oh. Sorry” She then left. I laugh whenever I see her.
 3. burquena_loca 
I worked in a steak restaurant and my co worker lost her ID at the bar next door one night after work, one week later a girl came in and tried to order a drink from the bartender using my co workers ID. Busted!
 4. coolifiparkhere 
Guy tried to use his friend’s passport. The friend was sitting right next to him and was a different race.
 5. Mordenstein 
I pulled this one off a few times.
I was 19 or 20, trying to buy some beer. I simply banked on the stupidity of the tellers in my town. I handed them my REAL id, with my REAL birthdate on it. Once, the guy glanced at it and handed it back. I don’t think he really cared, if he did notice.
The second time, the guy said, “You’re not 21 yet, are you?” “Sure I am!” He reads the ID a few more times, looks up to the ceiling while silently mumbling numbers, then let me by.
The third time I got cussed out pretty badly. He wasn’t having any of my trickery.
 6. noir666 
Buying alcohol in the US, get told I’m not allowed to, at 22 years old. When I asked her why, she said because Canadians are not allowed to buy any alcohol in the US. Got the girlfriend’s American friend to buy the booze. But that was really odd reason to be turned away.
 7. jofassa 
My friend was “busted” like this: “Anchorman” came out our freshman year of college, so of course, my friend goes as Ron Burgundy. He nails it, awesome polyester suit, giant fake mustache, the whole nine. After pre-gaming pretty hard, he gets to the bar and hands the door guy his ID. “Are you sure?” The bouncer asks. My friend manages to slur out “Oh yeah! You might want to let me in, I’m kind of a big deal.” After a long pause, the door guy says, “Alright, just tip well.” My friend gets home and realizes he left his fake ID in his room, he had shown the bouncer his real, under age ID.
 8. JohnnyBrillcream 
Bouncer story. I was a bartender and I was working the end of the bar close to the door. I heard the bouncer “arguing” with a person trying to get in, kept telling him it wasn’t him. After a few yes it is/no it isn’t he walked the guy over to me at the bar, points at me and say, it’s him. The kid had my driver license. I had lost my wallet a few weeks earlier. Poor kid.
 9. hippocratical 
Preface: in England legal drinking age is 18, but it’s pretty common to start going to pubs at 16.
So, barman me has 3 obviously 16 year olds walk in on a quiet weekday afternoon. One of them comes up to order, and manages to spit out his order in between nervous “ums…” and “ers…” Now is a chance for literal karma, as some kindly barman served me when I was his age. “Listen” I say “That was pretty terrible. You’ve got to be more confident if you’re going to pull this off. Why don’t you go sit down, think about what you’re going to say, and then come back and try again?” So, back he goes, nervously chats to his also nervous buddies, and then comes back. Sure enough, this time his voice doesn’t break, and he successfully returns to his table with beer.
I was so proud. Like an alcoholic father.
 10. sunshiineeegal 
Not a bartender, but last year I went out to the Chicago downtown area. I was constantly laughed at because I had, ” the worst fake” any of the bars had seen. I was 23 at the time and was using my Iowa Driver’s License. 
Zapisz się na bezpłatny newsletter Bankier.pl